Cornerstone Garden (formerly, My Secret Garden- 414, in the back) has begun a floriferous Farmers Market
The vendors set up in the rear of the garden shop. A quaint alley where there is plenty of space for additional participants. We are striving to keep variety unique and exclusive.
The second Saturday of each month, Chihuahua Rescue will have doggies for adoption or fostering. Georgia the baby goat will be present each week.
Larry Kirwan will perform for the market tomorrow. His music is tranquil and if you have never heard a hammered dulcimer, come on down to Cornerstone Garden. Thanks Larry!
Sweetgum Grove Farm provided upcycled earrings, purses, bags, pins and buttons.
Cornerstone Garden offers fabulous pots, bluebird houses and hummingbird feeders. Come take a peak Saturday mornings from 8-12.
We also have thyme and parsley.
Artemisia is a beauty, having medicinal properties and great in containers.
We also carry clothing for those needing some assistance in determining their body type. Each piece is labeled with the following:
Lines include Neon Buddha, Comfy USA, Surrealist and more.
Other Farmers Market Vendors include:
- Le Petit Bakery- Dinner Rolls, Jams, Banana Bread, English Muffins, Scones and Breakfast Bars
- Alson the Artist
- Libby’s Perfect Portions-Cake Bites, Cookies, Brownies
- Organo Gold- Organic Coffee and Hot Chocolate the doctor would approve of
- The Secret Tea Room Cafe- Hot Tea and Tea to Go. Grab and cup and a complimentary cookie
- The Fat Fighter- Health Coach (usually brings a yummy and healthy snack). She, herself has lost over 215 pounds and can help you reach your goal
- State Street Florist- Gorgeous Fresh Bouquets
- Cornerstone Garden Clothing Line-Clothing Complementing Your Body Shape
- Able Earth Clay Creations-Unique Birdhouses, Wind Chimes, Pet Tags and more
Other Vendors Joining us soon are:
- Riverbirch Vineyards
- Earth Things
- Sassy Gems, LLC by Geri
- Soap and Stone Essentials
- Green Box Gardens
- Running Dog Bakery
- Donna Hodges Jewelry
- Sweetgum Grove Farm
- Jewel’s Produce
You never know who will be playing for you
Come on over to 414 (rear) State Street in Greensboro, where Cornerstone Garden supports local businesses.
At our farmers market, there are plenty of seating areas to enjoy the surroundings. Many customers ask if this is my home and they do not want to leave the serenity.
Here is a link to our first market, https://greensborogardens.wordpress.com/2012/02/29/cornerstone-garden-farmers-market-on-state-street/
We are looking for additional vendors. Please contact Diana@justacloudaway.com