My name is Diana Gardner-Williams, born and raised as a bona-fide Gardner, resourceful and imaginative. Diana Digs Dirt is our design/build company addressing everything outdoors
- addressing homeowners desires and education regarding the purpose of plants utilized
- improving existing site conditions for positive water flow
- complement existing topography, style of home, personality
- applying the principles and elements of design
- creating a harmonious and aesthetic landscape with functionality. In other words, developing a beautiful garden having a sense of flow/cohesion and using the outdoor palette of materials to serve a purpose ( screen, water absorption plants, fragrance, etc)
- designing the perfect landscape tapestry for my clients
Diana Digs Dirt blog informs the Triad of workshops, landscape tips, sales, plant swaps and basically anything outdoors. At the bottom is a button to click if you would like to alerted of a new post.
I provide an array of services for residential and small business owners of the Piedmont Triad Area. See Landscape Services page.
A referral program is in place for those needing extra income and love gardening. Contact email@example.com
My passion also includes speaking on the topic of gardening and landscaping design. July of 2007 the National SHARE organization invited me to present a workshop to bereaved parents of pregnancy and infant loss on creating memory gardens, honoring their children.
Feel free to contact me to present a workshop to your church groups, gardens groups, homeowners association meetings, grief support meetings or other organizations interested in the healing properties of memory gardens or general landscape design for the Piedmont Triad area.
Buffalo, NY was my birth place and currently reside in the Greensboro (Liberty), NC area with my family, where the climate is more suitable to work year round. A Bachelor of Science degree in Landscape Architecture was obtained from North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University in 1998. I worked for a small landscape design/build company for 1 year before starting Diana Digs Dirt.