Donations from Landscape Consultations, Master Landscape Plans and Landscape Installation projects will go directly to LIFESPAN’S Horticulture Department between the months of December and March, 2010-2011. Services from DianaDigsDirt includes residential and institutional needs.
LIFESPAN transforms the lives of children and adults with developmental disabilities by providing education, employment, and enrichment programs that promote inclusion, choice, family supports, and other best practices. Read President/CEO, Leigh Derby’s message.
For 1 hour Landscape Consultations-value-$100, with LIFESPAN receiving 50%
- General landscape issues- a questionnaire with approximately 25 questions are to be answered and returned prior to appointment. Diana will then gather appropriate color pictures and ideas to present at the meeting. For example; pets, style of home, maintenance, deer, drought, orientation of home
- Wedding consultations (residential)- a separate list of questions is to be answered and returned prior to the appointment. These types of hourly consultations are perfect for brides wishing to create outdoor scenes the day of the wedding within the landscape where wedding party is preparing for the ceremony reflecting heritage, personality, or style. Also for Budget Brides, Green Weddings or Do-It-Yourselfer’s (DIYer’s). Grow your own greenery, bouquets, and outdoor ornamentation
- Wedding consultations (wedding venues) a separate list of questions would need to answered and returned prior to appointment. Consultations will include areas needing improvement, creating year round interest of neutral color as a backdrop for any wedding ,underdeveloped areas, increasing the number of wedding bookings and suggesting ideas to compliment the existing structure.
- Memory garden- a separate list of questions to be answered and returned before consultation, including residential and institutional. Memory gardens don’t necessarily contain ashes of the loved ones, but provides a special place for reflection on one’s property, school, church, etc.
Master Landscape Plans/Recipes-range from $450 and up with LIFESPAN receiving a percentage
- Landscape Plans/Recipes are required for large properties where DianaDigsDirt will install the plan
- Landscape Plans/Recipes are the perfect gift for Do-It-Yourselfer’s (DIYer’s) and will save money in the long run. Most landscape designers are hired after a “Landscaper” installed a property for the “Cheap” several years prior.
Landscape Installation-LIFESPAN will receive a percentage of all phases taking place between the months of December 2010-March 2011, this could include
- Hardscape-stone, brick, pea gravel, boulders
- Woodwork-fences, pergolas, arbors, trelliswork, gazebos, decks
- Water Features-fountains, ponds, streams, pools
Detail is the 4th D of DianaDigsDirt with a love of Detail
Hope to hear from you -Diana@justacloudaway.com