The wedding fashion show was free to the public and participating bridal vendors of the Piedmont Triad Area.
Divine Weddings and Beyond were happy to sponsor their first event, helping to raise money for Friends for an Earlier Breast Cancer Test.
Divine Weddings and Beyond™ consists of:
- Diana Gardner-Williams-Landscape Design and Installation
- Goforth Travel
- Friendly Neighborhood DJ
- Central Floral Gardens, Inc.
- Create a Cake Catering
- Sabika Jewelry
- Halls of Fitness
- Hair I Do Make Up and Hair
We had the pleasure of having Stacia Harrington Photography document our event with gorgeous pictures.
The event consisted of:
- Short workshops provided by Divine Weddings and Beyond™
- Fashion show including wedding gowns, rehearsal dinner and bridal shower dresses, bridesmaid and mother of the bride gowns
- Cake tasting
- $3 glasses of wine
- Door prizes including shrubs, make overs and more
- A Grand Prize of $1000 worth of products and services for one lucky bride
- Picture taking in a photo booth
Donations were collected at the registration desk for Friends for an Earlier Breast Cancer Test.
The fashion show was made possible by the volunteer models and local bridal and consignment shops.
Smiles for everyone.
Fun, Fun, Fun.
What a beautiful bridesmaid.
The gowns were exquisite.
The models strolled through a custom designed arbor and adorned with plants, flowers and foliage for any wedding occasion. This permanent structure would complement most landscapes and used for many other festivities at the home.
Other vendors that made this event possible were:
- Rubenesque for Less Consignment Shop
- Mechelle’s Resale Shoppe
- Songbirds Consignment Shop
- A Special Place Wigs (for chemotherapy patients)
- Guilford Woman Magazine
- The Emerald Event Center
- Good Time Photo Booth
- Laura Williston of Friends for an Earlier Breast Cancer Test
We are looking forward to another successful event to raise additional funds for Friends.
April 29th at the Emerald Event Center
from 5-8 on a Thursday evening
BRIDES, you don’t want to miss this grand prize, a princesses dream!
Those models interested in participating in our next wedding fashion show, please contact Nancy Briggs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Those vendors interested in reserving a vendor booth, please contact Diana Gardner-Williams at email@example.com
Those bridal, bridesmaid, mother of the bride, second marriage gowns and tuxedo shops interested in showcasing their merchandise, please contact John Haskins or Clayton Halls at John@friendlyneighborhooddj.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those wedding vendors interested in learning more on how to become a Divine Weddings and Beyond member, please contact Kari Sells or Betsy Goforth at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Divine Weddings and Beyond™