The Diamonds chapter of BNI in Greensboro, NC is seeking a new location to hold networking meetings on a weekly basis. We are growing our networking chapter and now looking for a new restaurant to accommodate this growth.
The Diamonds would need:
- a private room seating anywhere between 30-50 people
- every Thursday from 11:45-1:45 with lunch being served at approximately 1pm
- a sit down lunch
- the cost of lunch between 10 and 12 dollars including tip
- a small area to keep our supplies
- preferably the same waiter or waitress each week
- option to change menu every several months
The BNI “Diamonds” chapter is a word of mouth referral networking group based on the philosophy of “Givers Gain”. The more referrals given, the more referrals gained. The BNI “Diamonds” chapter strives to support one another through building strong, long term relationships between members.
We are looking for a Greensboro restaurant with an uplifting ambiance promoting our enthusiasm in beating the recession. The “Diamonds” chapter is a high energy networking group who meet on a weekly basis to encourage, educate and pass referrals to members.
If you know of a Greensboro restaurant owner interested in talking to the BNI “Diamonds” chapter, please contact Diana Gardner-Williams at 392.4031 or email@example.com. We are a team will discuss the options for our new networking lunch venue.
Thank you for your interest in serving the #1 BNI Networking chapter of the Triad, the “Diamonds”.
Diana Gardner-Williams www.dianadigsdirt.com
Landscape Design and Installation