Blooming Begins at Cornerstone Garden by DianaDigsDirt
Formally “My Secret Garden” 414 State Street
Grand Opening-Saturday April 30th 2011
Meander the gardens and talk to Diana of DianaDigsDirt, certified landscape designer of the Triad and primary sponsor of Just a Cloud Away, Inc. ™ Journal. The garden will offer plants, garden art, produce and other outdoor items. Because of changing monthly vendors, information is located on the blog of DianaDigsDirt.com, under the Cornerstone Garden page. The State Street business district is unique and charming for pedestrians and Cornerstone Garden will offer strolling paths for garden enthusiasts, chatting or shopping. Andrea Halsey Photography is located in the front portion of the office with Cornerstone Garden occupying the rear entrance marked by the RED door.
DianaDigsDirt-certified landscape designer provides
- Consultations, Landscape Designs and Installation
- Speaking Engagements
- “Green” Wedding Design
- Residential and Commercial Memory Garden Design
- “Green” Gift and Sympathy Baskets
- Blog with over 160 articles, where comments are welcome and questions are answered
On site Workshops will provide information regarding
- Drought and Deer resistant plants
- Container Gardening
- Medicinal Plants
- Antiques in the Garden
- DIY Projects and Outdoor Crafting
- Composting and Vegetable Gardening
- Low Maintenance Landscapes
- Butterfly and Bird Friendly Gardens
- Water Gardens and much more
DianaDigsDirt blog will provide hours of operation and other information on the Cornerstone Garden page. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact Diana at, Diana@justacloudaway.com or 336.392.4031.
Looking for vendors to participate in the grand opening, interested businesses please email Diana.